Step-by-step guidelines are as follows:
- Nominate a Teacher as an in-charge for the competition for Registration and subsequent follow ups.
- Display the poster in the School notice board. Make an announcement to the students.
- The Teacher in-charge will register the name of the participants and also collect the fees of Rs.50/- per student per competition.
- Students of classes/standard I, II, III, IV are eligible for Category A, Student of classes/standard V, VI, VII & VIII are eligible for Category B and Students of classes IX, X, XI & XII are eligible for Category C. There should be a minimum of 20 participants in any given category.
- If the management wants to take the parent’s consent, an application form with a message to the parents is available. These forms can be ordered through email or telephone from mystudyhelp.in
- The competition will be conducted in the respective school premises itself. The date of the competition can be decided according to the convenience of the School Management.
- The last day for Submission of the evaluation sheet by the school to us is 10th September 2018.
- Competition Rules are as follows: The Medium of competition will be English/Hindi/Marathi. The duration of the competition is for 20 minutes for handwriting & 30 minutes for essay writing. The same evaluation sheet shall be assessed for 1st 2 rounds. Subsequently, selected students shall appear for district championship.
The assessment of the competition evaluation sheet will be in three rounds. They are:
This round is in among the students of an individual school. The first 3 best performers in every school, in each Category, will be awarded Champ of the School Certificate and Medal. All the students will receive Participation Certificates.
Students who qualify in the Round 1 are eligible for Round 2. The winners of 1st round shall be evaluated for inter school competition. The first 3 best performers of the inter school level, in each Category, shall be awarded Champ of the City Trophy, a Certificate and Gift Hamper.
Students who qualify in the Round 2 are eligible for Round 3. The first 3 best performers, in each Category, in the District will be awarded Champ of the District Trophy, a Certificate and Gift Hamper worth of Rs. 3000/- in each category.